Hi fau blogers

Today i gong to write about my  school teacher i remember was is any teacher ,i relly good teacher in my school,they taught me diferent things.

but go to write about my teacher jessica.she teacher arts,was my teacher for five year (8 grade to my senior year),i like go the class arts ,is funy and didactic.

i was remember the work he had us do.one day we made plaster masks or human figure sculptures with duct tape ,also i make a lambe lambe (is a box with an orifice where you can see inside),our group made it out of dictatorship in chile.

in pandemic taught us how to us photoshop,illustrator,flash,filmora go,in general was programs of editing and illustration.

I saw this teacher for the last time in my senior year, which was in 2021, since that year I have not gone to school.

bye


My school


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog