Hi fau blogger

today i goin to write about  summary the article international day of friendship .this text about it is there are friends of all kinds, from all over the world, there is a special connection based on a shared history and interests, on enjoying doing things together or simply on talking and understanding each other.

the UN declared July 30 International Day of Friendship. some countries celebrate it on other dates, on that day Friends get together to spend time together. They can eat out or at home. They give each other small gifts.

well,today i going to write about my friends,i think my best friend ,I met him in de kinder ,at 5 years of age,he name is mario,have 20 year,he stady medical technology in the univercity.

I only have memories of my friendship with him when I was 10 years old.we see little of each other now because there is not much time with the u ,we see five time in the year ,well depends,sometimes I see him on the bus or subway,the best concidence.

bye





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog