HI fau blogger

I today i going to write abot my favorite thing 

song 


I don't know if it is my favorite but since I described this song I always like to listen to it, for its relaxing and melancholic melody, it makes you reflect on this song, the lyrics are also good with a lot of meaning. it is also the song of one of my favorite groups of this genre. 




film


this trilogy is one of my favorites, of the three I like more back to the future two, is from 1989, in summary it is about a teenager who travels through time in a car and different events happen that alter the time line.

Since I was a kid I used to watch this movie with my family, we always play it when we don't know what to watch, it's the classic, we know some dialogues or the scenes that follow. 



piece of technology


one of my favorite technological devices is my cell phone, it is new then I am discovering the advantages and qualities, I love the camera and the speed of this is a samsung a55, the previous one I had was already bad, it was very slow and this is very fast.









book

one of the few books I have read is The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, the truth is I am not good at reading, that is why it is one of my favorites, I like the story, the exciting and tragic ending, it is based on a difficult time, the 40's in the United States.








souvenir



one of my favorite hobbies is to go looking for postcards, I almost always go with my friend who also collects postcards, I go to buy them outside the GAM, metro universidad catolica, a postcard costs 500 pesos, the other time I bought one in the persa bio bio from the 50s, I think it is the oldest one I have.

Comentarios

  1. Omg I also love back to the future triology in general is great.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. My chemical romance is a really good band!! I like that style of music

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog