Hi fau blogger 

i goin to talk about a nice day I spent with my friends was when we had a colorful picnic in the forest park after school last year.

these people in the photo are friends I met at the U in the first semester of college, from left to right are vicente, mika, karo, fer, diego, josue (changed careers), benja, iñigo, fabian, niko, francys, esperanza and me. 

We went to the forest park to have a picnic of colors, each one chose a color, most of them repeated the colors and we took something to eat of the color that each one chose, we talked, ate, laughed, then they played with a giant ball to throw it. 

that afternoon was special because it was one of the first meetings as a group where we were all together, at the end of the afternoon we were tired and wanted to get ho
me, it was a long but entertaining day.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog