hi fau bloggers

i going to write about my fiestas patrias,It was a quiet week, on the 18, I went to my grandmother's hause like every year, we got together as a family, I took my food apart because I don't eat meat, I prepared some soy protein empanadas and another one of tofu with mushroom,I also bought vegan choriso.this my fist time in eat vegan choriso ,i was excited.

I haven't seen my family for a long time, it was a nice and fun time, I talked to them and after lunch, with my cousins we played just dance on TV, I ended up very tired. 

I drank and ate a lot to the limit of waking up the next day very full and vomiting, on the 20th I went to the SAPU because the night before I spent in the bathroom, I did not want to drink or eat anything, there they pricked me in the butt and with that I felt better, with more encouragement and only at night I could eat some water cookies.

bye


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog